My Best Friend’s Wedding
Rebloged from : imwithkanye
OMG guys, it’s the…
SRSLY SEASON 4 FINALE!!!
Lots of fun facts to be revealed about this one:
- This was the first episode we shot that weekend, so we were eating those fries at 9 in the morning. And we were FIIIINE with it.
- Danielle’s mom really does take Italian classes and often tries to speak to waiters in Italian, even when they do no know the language. She’s fun like that!
- Alex infamously does NOT share fries. Especially if they are from: Shake Shack, Lafayette, Sonic, Balthazar or In N Out
- Alex is like Miranda Priestley, in that if her french fries are not PIPING HOT, she will be MAD about it
- Danielle is happy to share french fries, but hates sharing anything else. Please do not ask her to borrow clothes, the answer is no. She doesn’t have a sister and doesn’t know what it’s like and will never understand!!!!!
It’s true, I am Bad at Sharing.
GUYS!!! Today is Alex’s birthday!!! Don’t forget to get her a treat and a smile. Here is a video card I made for her, I don’t think she’ll mind if I share it with the world!
Happy birthday, girl!
My best friend’s birthday is today!!! Happy bidet!
Buzz your girlfriend, WOOF.
The picture Kevin finds of “Buzz’s girlfriend” was a picture of a boy made up to look like a girl because Chris Columbus thought it would be too cruel to make fun of a girl like that. The boy that was used in the photo was the art director’s son.
Chris Columbus is a gentle man.
Rebloged from : unique-is-chic